Thursday, April 22, 2010

Al-Shafi'i's Creed

عقيدة الإمام الشافعي رضي الله تعالى عنه


آمنت بالله وبما جاء من عند الله على وفق مراد الله
آمنت برسول الله وبما جاء من عند رسول الله على وفق مراد رسول الله
اللهم إني أؤمن بما تعلم أنه الحق عندك وأبرأ إليك مما تعلم أنه الباطل عندك
فخذ مني مجملا ولا تطالبني بالتفصيل


I believe in Allah and in what came from Allah, according to what was meant by Allah
I believe in the Messenger of Allah and in what came from the Messenger of Allah, according to what was meant by the Messenger of Allah

Oh Allah, I believe in what You know to be the Truth with You, and I declare to You my disassociation from what You know to be false with You

So take it from me as a whole,
And do not demand from me the details.

1 comment:

dawood said...

That is a beautiful statement, thank you kindly for posting it bro!